Q. How do I place an order?
Step 1: Choose the product, size and options where available, then click on the BUY or ADD TO CART button and proceed to CHECKOUT.
Step 2: Once completed CHECKOUT process and purchased your sign product, you will receive an ORDER ID #, then submit your custom graphic design file through our FTP FILE UPLOAD page located on the top menu bar (last tab).
Be sure to include your Order Id number when uploading your design files.
IMPORTANT: If you are purchasing a Pre-Designed Banner or Poster, there is no need for submitting any design file unless otherwise instructed to.
If you need further assistance please contact our Customer Service: 1-888-790-2665
Q. Can you help me with the design or layout?
Yes! We can help you with the design or layout of your banner sign, however there may be additional charges.
For more details please contact us at: 1-888-790-2665
Q. How do I upload (submit) my graphic design file?
Once you complete your purchase, you can simply click on FTP Upload link included on your receipt page or you can return to our website at a later time and click on File Upload tab that appears at the top right corner below our phone number on every page on our website to submit your custom design graphic file.
Make sure to include your Order Id # in the comments box at the time of Upload.
For additional information about how to design your file please refer to Guidelines section in our web site or you can contact us at: 1-888-790-2665
Q. What type of banner material do you use to print?
We use Heavy Duty 13oz Matt scrim vinyl banner material that is outdoor & indoor Durable.
Q. Can I check my order status online?
Yes! You can check your order status online.
Simply go to the Client Area of our website and select View Order Status.
Please be sure to enter your correct Order ID # and your Email Address.
Q. What is the normal turn around time?
Normal turn around time is 2-3 business days.
The turn around time for a vinyl banner and banner printing depends on the quantities and size of order. In all cases, we get your banner job completed as quickly as possible. For a typical vinyl banner job, the turn around time is 1-2 business days, but it all depends on banner size, banner quantity, availability, etc. We always do our best to meet any of your deadline requests. If you have a deadline for your banner order, just give us a call and we'll try to meet your needs.
Q. Do you offer rush or expedited turn around?
Yes! We offer next day as well as same day turnaround and will do our best to meet your deadline.
Please contact us to discuss the details and requirements of your order including expedited shipping or pick up options.
Q. Do you make double-sided banners?
Yes! We make double sided banners.
Our double sided or two sided banners are printed individually on single sided banner material and then custom finished back to back and grommeted to create strong and durable 2 sided banners.
Q. Is hem and grommets (metal eyelets) included on the banners?
Yes! All custom printed banners, pre-designed banners, mesh banners and digitally printed full color vinyl banners include hem and grommets.
Grommets are placed in the corners and usually every 2 to 3 feet apart on the banners for no additional fees. If you have specific requirements for grommet placement, please indicate during checkout and purchase process.
Q. What size grommets do you use, how far a part are they placed?
We use #2 metal (Brass or Nickel) grommets for all our printed banners.
#2 grommets outside diameter: 0.75" (3/4")
#2 grommets inside open diameter: 0.375" (3/8")
Grommets are placed in the corners and 2 to 3 feet apart.
(You may request custom grommet placement on the banners for no additional fee)
Q. Do you offer custom size banners, posters, clings, car magnets and vinyl decals?
Yes! We offer custom sizes for printing banners, poster, mesh banners, displays and banner stands, foam board, gator board, pvc board and magnetic car signs.
Vinyl Banners: We can print up to 8 Feet wide by almost any length
Mesh Banners: We can print up to 6 Feet wide by almost any length
Paper Poster Banners: We can print up to 60 inches wide by almost any length
Window Clings: We can print up to 48 inches wide by almost any length
Posters: We can print up to 60 inches wide by almost any length
Posters with Lamination: We can print up to 48 inches wide by almost any length
Car Magnets: We can print up to 40 inches wide by almost any length
Vinyl Decals: We can print up to 53.5 inches wide by almost any length
Foam Board Signs: We can custom print up to 4' x 8' (48 inches x 96 inches)
Gator Board Signs: We can custom print up to 4' x 8' (48 inches x 96 inches)
PVC (Vinyl) Board Signs: We can custom print up to 4' x 8' (48 inches x 96 inches)
Aluminum Signs: We can custom print up to 4' x 8' (48 inches x 96 inches)
Banner Stands: We offer custom sizes up to 6 feet wide by 7 feet tall
Q. What are the payment methods accepted?
We accept PayPal, Visa, Master Card and American Express credit cards.
Q. Do I pay sales tax?
All orders shipped within State of California are subject to %9.00 State Sales Tax.
Q. Where do I enter my coupon or discount codes?
If you have a discount or a coupon code to use on your order, you may enter the code during the checkout process in the section indicated.
Q. How do I store and care for my banners?
When ready to store your vinyl banner for future use, make sure the banner is completely clean & dry.
- If banner is dirty and it needs to be cleaned, we recommend lay the banner flat on a clean surface and washing it with soap water or non-solvent detergents (no petroleum based detergents) then rinse with water.
- Be sure your vinyl banner is completely dry on both sides before storing.
- Next, go ahead and roll your banner with the graphic printed side out, insert it in to the poly bag that you received your banner in and then place it in the box.
Please do not fold your Vinyl banner, roll very tight or very loose to avoid crease marks and cracking to appear on your vinyl banner permanently.
Please be sure to save the box and poly tube bag that you received your vinyl banner in for storing.
Please ensure your banner is completely dry before to avoid mildew
Q. How do I use, store and care for my car magnets?
- Before affixing magnetic sheet to a metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured (hardened). *
- Clean the metallic surface and the magnet with mild detergent.
- Wipe with a soft cloth or allow to dry.
- (Approximate curing times: paint—90 days; clear coat—60 days; wax—2 days.)
Applying Car Magnet
- Before applying, test all inks and paints used on the magnet for adhesion and solvent compatibility.
- Affix to smooth, flat or gently curved metallic surfaces.
- Make sure the entire magnet is flat against the metal surface. Do not place over protrusions (molding, decals, pin striping, etc.) or concave areas. There must be NO air pockets.
- The magnet itself should be at a room temperature of 60°F (16°C) or above when installed to achieve best results.
- Do not apply magnet that has been curled with the magnet side out. The magnet may not attach properly to the metallic surface resulting in lifted corners or air gaps, which will weaken its holding strength. Follow instructions for Storing Flexible Magnet.
- If you place the magnet in the wrong position, completely remove the magnet from the surface and reaffix. Lift at sides and not at corners to remove. Do not pull the magnet across the surface, or it may stretch due to the resistance caused by the high magnetic strength.
- Do NOT use on horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight (such as automobile hoods), temperatures exceeding 160ºF (71ºC) or temperatures below -15ºF (-26ºC). Exposure to cold weather will make the magnet more brittle so use caution when handling.
- Be aware that long-term use on surfaces frequently exposed to sunlight (such as vehicles) can result in uneven fading of the surface because the magnet-covered area is shielded from ultraviolet rays.
- Do NOT use on non-metallic body fillers, simulated wood grain siding and repainted surfaces.
- NOTE: Doors and panels on some vehicles are not made of steel. This product will not work on aluminum and plastic surfaces.
- We recommend rounded corners for magnetic vehicle signage.
Cleaning Car Magnets
- To guard against moisture and dirt buildup between the magnet and the metal surface (particularly on outdoor applications), remove the magnet at regular intervals. Clean both the magnet and metal surface with mild detergent; wipe with a soft cloth or allow to air-dry. (For vehicle-mounted signs, remove and clean DAILY.)
- After waxing and polishing, allow 2 days for wax to cure before applying magnets.
- When not using flexible car magnets, keep it in a clean, dry place.
- Store rolled stock on end to keep it from developing flat spots.
- Store rolled sign material on end with the printed or vinyl side out.
- Stack flatcar magnet on a level surface. Avoid placing objects (such as cartons) on top that could damage the face; do not stack with magnetic sides facing each other.
Q. Do you offer color matching?
In most cases we can come close to matching your desired colors. However, in many cases what you see on your computer monitor will not match the printed image. When banner making, we can come close to the colors you want. If exact colors are needed, please consult with our customer service representative for further details (888) 790-2665.
Q. What is the outdoor durability and life span of your outdoor banners?
Our full color outdoor banners can last up to three years even when permanently installed outdoors.
Q. Can I use website images to print my banner or sign?
Unfortunately, most web images are saved in very low resolution by web designers to make sure images load quickly on web sites.
If web images are used for sign making, this will result in very poor print quality, usually web images are created and save with 72 dpi resolution at a very small size and if used for banner making or sign printing, results will be unacceptable.
Q. Can you help me design a banner with my logo?
For a digital print banners, we can print your logo on the banner and can use almost any high quality logo artwork.
Q. Can you help me with the layout of my banner?
For digital banners we can certainly give you suggestions, and layout ideas, but we require "ready-to-print" artwork, or fees will be incurred. Please call customer service representative (888) 790-2665 for any questions regarding this subject.
Q. What is a grommet?
Grommets are "Brass / nickel Eyelets", meaning, they are circular brass / nickel fixtures that are placed into a banner. These grommets allow rope to be feed through the banner, and installed wherever needed.
Q. Does my banner include grommets?
Yes! All banners include grommets unless otherwise specified.
Q. How large can you make a banner?
We can make banners up to ninety-six inches (96" or eight feet) wide by almost any length.
Q. I s your website secure for ordering online?
Yes! All of our shopping cart and checkout pager are secure.
Ordering over the Internet at www.dpsbanners.com is extremely secure.
We use high grade SSL to encrypt all information transferred.
Q. Can I place an order over the phone?
Yes! However all orders must be paid online prior to start the production of your order.
For your security we do not take any Credit Card info over the phone.
Q. Can I request a proof before production?
YES! We will email a pdf or a jpeg proof upon your request only. This may delay the production of your order since we will not start production until we receive your email approval.
Orders without Proof Request will go to production upon receipt of your design art files.
Q. Where are you located?
We are located at:
7933 Ajay Dr.
Sun Valley, CA 91352
Q. Where will my order ship from?
All orders are printed, produced and shipped from our production facility in Sun Valley California.
Q. How will you ship my banners and signs?
All orders will be shipped using UPS.
All banners will be rolled and inserted in a durable poly bag and shipped in shipping boxes or tubes.
All rigid substrate orders (Foam Board, Gator Board, PVC, Coroplast and etc.) will be packaged and shipped according to their size and weight.
Q. Do you ship to any location nationwide?
Yes! We can ship to anywhere in the United States using our common courier - UPS
Q. Can you ship my order to a different address than my billing?
Yes! If your shipping address is deferent then billing you have the option of entering a different address for shipping during checkout.
Q. Can I track my order after it's shipped?
Yes! You can track your shipped order online.
Simply go to the Client Area of our website and select Tracking Order tab.
Q. Can I pick up my order from your location?
Yes! Please choose Will Pick Up option during checkout from shipping method option.
All orders can be picked up from our Sun Valley, California facility.
Q. Do you offer expedited shipping methods as well?
Yes! Prior to completing your order you can view all shipping methods available and select the desired shipping option.
Q. What is standard shipping?
Standard Shipping means UPS Ground Shipping.
Q. How long will it take for my order to arrive after you ship?
Delivery time is based on the shipping method you have chosen when you placed your order.
We offer Ground Shipping, 3 Day shipping, 2nd Day and overnight shipping on most orders.
All options are available during checkout.